[pradjs] DJ equipment

  • From: Ronnie Barrows <staticblackmagic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PRA DJ's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:08:00 -0700

Hey all,

Not sure if this list is even active anymore, but I was wondering if anyone
might have a pair of CDJs they'd be willing to loan or rent for one night
next Thursday (24th) for a show I'm putting on for some bands out of Europe
at East End. I'll ensure they're well taken care of and will promise to
repair anything in the unlikely case anything gets damaged. Any leads would
be equally appreciated that don't involve the crazy rates that Platinum
Records is trying to ask for rentals.

Hope you're all well onto new things.

Cheers,
Mehran / DJ Barrows