[pradjs] Crisis Averted

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:58:05 -0700

If you didn't read all the emails last night (sorry for all of them),
but we found out the original PRA owner bought the site again for a
year, which caused us to be down for over a day.  HIs company is out
of Ontario Canada, so that's why I didn't recognize the information.
We really thought someone was trying to blackmail us to buy it back
from them (this happens all the time).

Holy shit that was scary, but actually its a good thing cause we're
expanding our managers (adding 3 new positions).

We're still having the meeting Sunday to go over the new positions and
update to the station (including podcasting).  See you at 5:00 this
Sunday (the 9th) at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne.

PHEW!!!!!  What a night, Saffron and I royally freaked out for 5 hours
last night.

Mike

PS.  Yes I will have the djs who owe dues done for the meeting Sunday.
 Sorry for the delay, interesting week to say the least, bt get in
your dues if you haven't paid already ...