[pradjs] All DJs please read

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:43:27 -0800

Hey everyone,

We are aware that the stream is broadcasting more heavily on the left
channel.  This is a new issue that has come up in the last few days, and
Mike and I are working to repair the issue.  Unfortunately, we will both be
out of town for the coming week, and wont be available to work on this
during that time.  I will be communicating with our IT person who will
potentially be able to work on this in our absence.  In the mean time, I
thank your for being patient through the process.  We have been doing update
after update to get the station at 100%, and I assure you, we are almost
there.

Thanks again,
-Saffron

p.s.  If you have a problem with your show, feel free to attempt to get a
hold of Mike and I through text message and email.  You may not receive a
response right away, but we will get the message.