[pradjs] Re: 2nd mic

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mediamonarchy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:02:31 -0700

Thanks for your email James.  At this point we don't have a 2nd mic.  It
broke a while back, and the 2nd mic was used (in our old studio) as an
ambient mic hanging from the celling for bands since we had so much room
back then.

You have a couple of options though.  Easiest is sharing the mic.  Another
option is buying a cheap mic and using an xlr splitter to have 2 mics on the
one channel.  I can't remember if we still have the xlr in the board for the
mic 1 input or not.  Shoot me a personal email if you have more questions
about this ...

Mike