[pr0k] Re: Shinobi returns!!

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:45:31 +0100

Yeah there's 30 of us going on Thursday should be fucking ace it's had
really good reviews.

I have read some of the Johnny comics but never colleted them, from what
I remember very funny, and now that I think about it you should buy them
Because they would be right you your alley.

That's cool to here about your teacher we'll have to have a chat about
it=20
When I get back home.=20