[pr0k] Red Alert 2 is shite.

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:10:45 +0100

> Is it better then Red Alert II? Because R Alert 2 can only be beaten if
> Warcraft has got dogs that fire laser beams from their eyes.
> (Okay so R Alert isn't a very good comparison)
>
> The only game I have at the moment to play on my new shiny PC is Black and
> White and that's just PISS BORING.

I fucking hated Red Alert 2 with it's fucking stupid Tardis Time Travel
Tanks. Its stupid fucking crappy mods which destroyed my entire base with
two missiles. Crummy, shitty, crummy. Black and White's best bit was when it
whispered your name, the worst bit was when you realise it's a Populus
Tamagotchi.

"Project Ego will be the best RPG ever" Peter Molyneux. FUCK OFF, MOLYNEUX.
FUCK OFF, MOLYNEUX. FUCK OFF, MOLYNEUX.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx