[pr0k] Nick's thought for the day.

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:56:27 +0100

Aren't sparrows great?
They're like, really small, and light, and they can fly and stuff.
And the name 'Sparrow'. That's quite a funky name don't you think?

I've often wondered what a sparrow would taste like if it was cooked. Do you
think it would be like chicken?
Or could sparrows be trained to do stuff, like dogs and horses. Of course
you couldn't ride around on a sparrow because they're too small and you'd
just kill it. But one day maybe sparrows could be genetically engineered to
be really large, and they'd replace cars as the main mode of transport in
the world.
But perhaps sparrows could be trained to do small tasks, like fetch keys or
something... I don't know.

I wonder if a sparrow could be used as a weapon, like a throwing dart, only
it would home in on its target. I would imagine that being hit by in the
face by a sparrow with a five inch spike attached to its head could do a
fair amount of damage - especially if it's been trained to target the eyes
or the throat or something.
Imagine if people carried around boxes full of these Death Sparrows?

Terrifying.