[pr0k] Re: Joe Pernice

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:38:10 +0100

From the ign boards...

=20

"GTA3 WAS talked about as such crap that I had to see for myself...and I
can tell you that it is prue evil on a stick. My church friends even
looked down upon me after I told them I rented it, that's how bad the
game is around here. Man, when I played it and saw that in certain
missions you had to kill women and children...I was shocked and actually
had to pray to God to make me feel better. And it's true you do rape
women!! Don't let anyonw tell you different.=20

GTA3 is sick sick sick, made for sick people that need help, maybe from
God...it wouldn't hurt!"