[pr0k] Re: I'm going to inflict some lyrics upon you!

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:06:15 +0100

I saw both of them on Monday. The drummer of Foe is my flatmate Nendie's
drum teacher.

They're not bad.

The Oxes are pretty good too. From somewhere in america. They were also
staying at Nendie's flat for a couple of days. I was supposed to go to out
for a curry with them all last night, but I couldn't be buggered.
They had these cordless guitars so they kept wandering off the stage and
walking around in the audience or outside the venue or whatever.

Andy, written any more stories?