[powerdot] Re: styles

  • From: Alasdair McAndrew <amca01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:10:50 +1000

Hi Hendri,

Thanks for your reply. I hadn't considered copyright; I wasn't even
imagining it to be an issue. But of course people want ownership of their
creations - with prosper/powerdot styles as much as anything else. However,
now that I've got powerdot up and working, and am translating all my prosper
presentations to powerdot, what I'd really like is a greater collection of
styles. Not being a graphics designer, and being chronically short of time,
it's highly unlikely I'll be desgining any myself.

Will there be a public repository, do you think, of contributed powerdot
styles?

cheers,
Alasdair