[powerdot] Re: powerdot doesn't work correct with pifont

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:35:18 +0100

> There is clearly something wrong on your system. So either try to
> figure it out (which is impossible over a mailinglilst) or choose the
> easy way of reinstalling the system. For sure it is not a powerdot
> problem as it is not reproducible in miktex.

And, as I mentioned in my first reply: powerdot styles are using
pifont for years already. If it would have been a powerdot problem,
someone would have noticed before you, don't you think...? I didn't
say that for nothing. That's for you to realize that it is not a
powerdot problem. And that's why I told you to try reinstalling the
system to see if that helps.

If you can't solve it by reinstalling the system, contact texlive
about the problem.

-Hendri.