[powerdot] Re: powerdot and miktex 2.7 problems

  • From: Brandon Kuczenski <brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 18:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, Luis Sequeira wrote:

Hi

I have been trying to help out a colleague that is using powerdot on windows (using miktex 2.7) and he is experiencing two vexing problems, that I have not been able to fully solve. As I work on a mac with texlive, I am not very familiar with his setup, so there may be obvious things that I do not realize.

1 - the output pdf file is in portrait format, rather than landscape (this, or something similar, used to happen when texlive 2008 came out, and was solved by replacing config.ps; is this also a problem for miktex?)

Check the options for dvips in the TeX environment.. I solved this by adding "-t landscape" to my dvips command.

-Brandon