[powerdot] Re: powerdot and TeXLive

  • From: Pedro Jorge Caridade <caridade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:09:25 +0000

Hi Cantore
Please note that I didn't say exactly that there are no advantages on using 2007. It is a more recent distribution and hopping a better one! To run 2007 and powerdot, just replace config.ps as it says on the webpage of texlive.
Pedro

Cantore wrote:
Thank you. It means that there are not advantage from TeXLive 2007.
I stay by Texlive2005.
rob