[powerdot] handout problem

  • From: Drew Hoysak <hoysak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:56:46 -0600

I have used and enjoyed powerdot for a couple of years. However, after a recent system upgrade I am unable to generate handouts using LyX. A very simple example is pasted below. This will not compile for me in LyX or using plain LaTeX. However, it will compile either way if I remove "mode=handout". The only way that I can generate handouts is to write regular LaTeX code.

I am using LyX 1.5.1 and TeXLive 2007-10 on Ubuntu 7.10. I found an earlier reference to a similar problem for someone using Windows, but no solution. The strange thing is that it used to work for me but now it doesn't.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks for a great piece of software!

\documentclass[letterpaper,nopsheader,display=slidesnotes,mode=handout]{powerdot}

\begin{document}

\lyxend\lyxslide{Slide One}

some stuff

\lyxend{}