[powerdot] Re: currently active colour

  • From: ecatchpole <E.Catchpole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:33:11 +1000

A smaller (1.2MB) version of the seminar, with more compressed jpeg photos, is at www.pems.adfa.edu.au/~ecatchpole/Penguins/penguin_small.pdf.

Ted.

On 25/10/05 14:57, ecatchpole wrote,:
I've just started using powerdot, having used ppower4 for years. I'm
trying to replicate one of my ppower4 seminars (see below*).

One of the standard facilities in ppower4 is for the currently active text (ie, is shown now but wasn't on the last slide) to appear in a different colour from the inactive text. This can, but needn't, be in an itemize environment. An example is shown in the ppower4 seminar below. Is this facility available in powerdot?

Thanks,

Ted Catchpole.

* The whole seminar (7MB) can be found at
www.pems.adfa.edu.au/~ecatchpole/Penguins/penguin1.pdf;
A sample page (600KB) is
www.pems.adfa.edu.au/~ecatchpole/Penguins/penguin2.pdf.

--