[powerdot] Re: animate and powerdot 1.4

  • From: Luis Sequeira <lfsequeira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:10:37 +0100

On Oct 6, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Patrice Mégret wrote:

Dear all,

I am designing some animations with ‘animate’ to illustrate optical laws. It works fine if I use my animation in a classical document but I have trouble inside powerdot v1.4: some parts of the animation are missing, except if I scale down my picture with \scalebox{}{}.

By the way, I would like to indicate the refraction angle on the animation via \rput(){some ps code}. How can include ps code inside the \rput command?

Best regards,

Patrice

Luis Sequeira