[powerdot] Screen size wrong

  • From: Robert Jerrard <rjerrard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:03:04 -0600

I am running debian unstable, and have the latest ghostscript, powerdot,
and texlive installed. When creating a pdf file without a paper setting
in the documentclass and using a latex, dvips, ps2pdf, sequence I end-up
with a pdf file than is not the right size for a full screen
presentation. It is cut-off on the right size so part of the slide is
missing.

This problem is in a thread started by Luis Sequeira in the mail list on
27 Feb 2007 but the thread ends with no solution. Is there any progress
on this?

Thanks for the great work on powerdot, Bob
--
Dr. Robert J. Jerrard, Professor of Mathematics,
Concordia University College of Alberta,