[powerdot] Re: Problem with \usepackage[czech]{babel}

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:02:31 +0200

Hi Petr,

> Nevertheless, if anybody has any suggestion I would be very greatfull.

thanks for your detailed report. I have no time very soon to dive into
this in detail, but I think it has to do with activations of
characters. Please check the babel manual if the `-' character is
activated in your language (so that it executes a special command). If
so, please deactivate it in powerdot using the proper babel commands.
The activation is btw just shorthand notation, so the effect can still
be created with the original command. For instance, " in dutch babel
is shorthand for \".

-Hendri.