[powerdot] Generating pdf file with Kile+TexLive 2007

  • From: Diego Oyarzún <diego.oyarzun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:34:17 +0100

Hi Hendri and the other users,

I need some suggestions on how to properly convert the presentations from ps to pdf. According to the documentation, with the option [nopsheader=false] everything should work fine. However, whenever I try ps2pdf (without any options) on the ps file, I get a 8.25x8.25in pdf file, though the original ps file has the correct dimensions. Note that I'm using dvips without any options as well.

My current setup is TexLive 2007 + Kile 1.9.3 + Ubuntu Feisty. A curious thing is that if I use the win version of ps2pdf the conversion works seamlessly, but of course I'd rather prefer to do everything on my machine.

Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Diego.