[pov] class openings saturday

  • From: "Terry Donnelly" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:53:48 -0800

Greetings POVers,

I still have a few openings for my class at the Blue Heron this Saturday
November 20th - Digital Photography Intensive, Level I.  This class goes
from 10am to 3pm and covers the basics terms and tools of digital imaging.
I will also explain a solid, nondestructive workflow that gets your photos
out of the camera, through the computer and printed or delivered.

This class is packed with helpful information and tips.  Avoid those nasty
jpeg artifacts and unfortunate color banding!!

Sign up by calling Wendy at the Blue Heron: 463-5131 or email her at:
WendyF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For more info contact:

terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers!