[pov] Re: Video

  • From: vipco93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 23:00:46 -0500

Tim Robinson would be interested in getting together with this discussion group. Keep it rolling.

Quoting James Culbertson :

Is next week too soon? Thursday eve the 11th?  7 - 9pm?

I could host at my home studio where I have all the video editing (Apple and Adobe) software and hardware. But it sounds like there are probably too many folks to fit in there.

I could see if the Heritage museum back space is available...

James

On Feb 3, 2010, at 6:23 PM, Ric Peterson wrote:

Wow great responses
Let's put a meeting together
Uwant to learn from those who responded too
All good wishes
Ric

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2010, at 6:09 PM, Suzanna Leigh <leigh.suzanna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I am interested.
On Feb 3, 2010, at 10:00 AM, Rick Dahms wrote:

Hey Kids,
Anyone on the list shooting video or getting into video?
Is this something that you'd be interested in devoting a meeting to?
I'm just getting started and finding things a lot more complicated than vhs tape and a/b roll editing.
Rick
Rick Dahms
206 463 3328