[pov] Vashon photo contest

  • From: "Ruth & Ralph" <andmoore2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "POV" <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:12:20 -0700

This is a "speical edition" of VIGA's Market Report for those POV members who
would be interested in a contest with real prizes and a show of selected
entrant's photos in the Two Wall Gallery in August. Not much time but the
subject matter is close at hand.

Good luck!  Ralph Moore

                   Issue No.  016                *** S P E C I A L   E D I T I
O N *** July 13, 2010
                  In This Issue
                  Photo Contest - Win $50 in Market Bucks!
                  Fresh This WEDNESDAY!

                  The Wednesday Market is back from 2 pm - 5 pm this week!

                  Important note: The Saturday Market will be closed this week
(July 17) due to the Strawberry Festival. Visit the Farmstand map on our
website to locate fresh veg on the island this Saturday.

                  From our Farmers

                    Raspberries from Sun Island Farm
                    a.. Berries, new potatoes, first pick summer squash, sugar
snap peas, gourmet salad mix, beets, radishes, and seasonal stir fry mix from
Sun Island Farm
                    b.. Beets, potatoes, and spinach from Hilltop Gardens
                    c.. Bundles of fresh-cut LAVENDER from the Lavender Sisters
                    d.. Salad greens from Tramp Harbor
                    e.. Fava Beans, Cabbage, Broccoli, carrots, beets, Romaine
heads,onions, Sugar Snap Peas, Snow Peas, two types of Kale, Chard  spinach
from Hogsback Farm

                                      Vashon Farmers Market

                                 Saturdays, 10am - 2 pm
                               Wednesdays, 2 pm - 5 pm
                                   on the Village Green

                                  17519 Vashon Hwy SW, north of Bank Rd.

                        Click for map and directions

                 Subscribe to Our Newsletter!

                  Animal, Vegetable, Mineral                        PHOTO
CONTEST!

                  Enter to WIN one of four prizes of $50 in Vashon Market Bucks
and all entries have a chance to be included in our juried show at the Two Wall
Gallery in August called "Animal, Vegetable, Mineral."

                  For contests rules and details, visit VIGAVashon.org.

                  Vashon Farmers Market Thanks our Sun Sponsors:

      Forward email

            This email was sent to andmoore2@xxxxxxxxxxx by
farmersmarket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

      Vashon Farmers Market | The Village Green | Vashon Hwy and Bank Rd |
Vashon | WA | 98070