[pov] Re: Update on Slideshow at theater

  • From: Richard Kasden <freedom2flow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:03:10 -0700

I saw it and was quite disappointed.  Colors didn't look good at all and
most pictures were cutoff.  I agree with you that if we continue with the
same proportions a sizable black border around each photo is a necessity to
ensure it will completely fit.

Due to the poor viewing quality, I think content should be valued over color
depth.

Thanks for asking and again, thanks for putting this all together.

~Richard Kasden~