[pov] Re: Question on PhotoShop

  • From: "Ethan Russo" <ethanrusso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:51:37 -0700

Dear Michael,

            No, I did not used blending. I am a total hack on PhotoShop, and
have never had instruction. It's probably a simple matter that did not
respond to my ignorance.

Thanks,

Ethan

Ethan Russo, MD
20402 81st Avenue SW
Vashon, WA 98070
USA
Voice: (206) 408-7082
Fax (Toll-free USA): (866) 234-7757
Cellular (in USA): (206) 304-4344
Mobile (in Europe): 011 44 (0)7899 986 068
E-Mail: ethanrusso@xxxxxxxxxxx
        erusso@xxxxxxxxxxx

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain items that are privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent, you are hereby
notified that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, you have my
apologies.
Receipt of this message does not imply inherent consent to use or
disseminate my contact information for any promotional purpose whatever.
This E-mail and any attachments have been swept for viruses by a current
version of Norton AntiVirus.

  _____