[pov] Re: Pole cam

  • From: John Decker <jhdecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:47:02 -0700

Might I suggest a camera mounted to a monopod with a remote cord - this can
get you 10-12 feet off the ground (depending on your height and reach and
the size of your monopod) - to get the extra 6 feet you might bring along a
step ladder. I use this approach all of the time with a remote cord attached
to the camera to trigger it. Before I had the remote cord I would use the
self timer. Has worked pretty well for me.

Good luck - and have fun.