[pov] Re: Lost Lake photohike shots

  • From: Jim Gerlach <jimgerlach@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:11:32 -0600

Karlista,
I called about the Maury park a few weeks ago. I hope your meeting with the County went well. I also saw that you're having a work day out there soon. I can't make it but am still interested in helping out with a masterplan. Hopefully I will be able to make the next work day, drop me an email if you get a chance.

Keep shooting!

Jim gerlach
818-398-7402
Jimgerlach@xxxxxxx

On Jan 19, 2010, at 1:16 PM, Karlista Rickerson <karlista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I moved to this Island in 1948, left in 11953, returned in 1971 and there re still places I have never been! My father used to take the Boy Scouts of Key Club members to Lost Lake. They told all kinds of tales and went on "snipe hunts"!
Karlista -I am headed for the Eastern Caribbean!
pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx