[pov] Re: 77mm filters

  • From: Rick Dahms <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:56:08 -0700

Ed,
I've got a Lee filter kit that I was just getting ready to put on ebay. It's got a filter holder for square, glass Lee filters which attach to your lens via a screw on ring... thing. I've got several ring "holders" but not in a 77. I've got 6 filters: 2 ND's, orange and red for BW, and an 81C (warming) and a fluorescent to daylight conversion for color. These are very nice filters. Guaranteed to make you an object of envy and desire. May be illegal in certain southern states.
Rick Dahms
206 463 3328
http://www.rickdahms.com/

On Oct 23, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Edwin Holmes wrote:

check in your camera bag(bags) and see if you've got any skylight filters or others that would fit a 77mm lens front. I'd be interested cause I just bought some new gear! Ed