[plumdumplingdesigns] news 9.16: Templates & a CT Call!

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:23:40 -0500

Time to get GRIDDY! I love using grids on my LOs because they allow me to fit so many photos on without looking too cluttered. I've created this awesome template pack so you can use grids too! They'll make scrapping those lots-o-photo occasions easy peasy. Think birthdays, holidays, zoo trips, vacations and so much more!

And some griddy CT work...

But wait! There's more!

Happy Friday!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.