[plumdumplingdesigns] news 5.6: iNSD Grab Bag!!

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 08:31:13 -0500

Happy iNSD!! Woo hoo! I hope you're having fun, grabbing some great deals and scrapping your little heart out! I know I am! Be sure to check out all the fun things going on at ScrapMatters this weekend.

I have a grab bag for you today! There is a full reveal in the shop, so be sure to check out all the fun stuff that you'll get for this great price! Act fast though...this deal won't last long!

Plum Dumpling Designs' iNSD 2011 Grab Bag

Here's a LO that I created using the grab bag! I created this kit for all of our many canoe trips!!

Be sure to check out my blog for some awesome inspiration from the CT!

Everything else in my shop is on sale too! Hop on over and pick up whatever might be on your wish list!!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.