[plumdumplingdesigns] news 2.4: Heartbreaker Release

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:35:28 -0600

I am so excited to share with you my kit today...

The moment you saw him, you KNEW he would break your heart. Maybe it's an old flame, maybe it's your little boy. Heartbreaker is the perfect kit to scrap photos of your men or remember that old romance from so many years ago. The kit is also perfect for tattoo layouts, bike rides and so much more!

Remember: It's 20% through Sunday!

Heartbreaker by Plum Dumpling Designs

I tried to get Valentine photos of my boys for this kit, but they need haircuts like nobody's business! Hopefully I'll be able to share some on the blog soon!

Some awesome LOs from my CT!

Have a fun-filled weekend!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.