[plumdumplingdesigns] news 1.29

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:10:45 -0600

You've reached the Plum Dumpling Designs' He's My Valentine blog train...keep reading for your freebie!

I'm really getting excited about Valentine's Day, but I always have a hard time finding a kit that doesn't include pink - for some reason I just can't scrap a Clark LO with pink...call me crazy! So I've decided to come up with a masculine Valentine's kit for all of those husbands, sons and boyfriends that we love so much. The best part...you can use this kit for girls and 4th of July! Talk about multipurpose! Here is...

He's My Valentine by Plum Dumpling Designs

A little inspiration from my CT

Now on to your freebie...my team is sharing printable valentines made with He's My Valentine! These would be perfect to print out for grandparents, friends, schoolmates, anyone really! I hope you enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed making them! These valentines are made by me and my CT leader, Heidi (scrappin5kids).

Download here or by clicking the preview.

Here's the rest of the blog train line up in case you get off track!

YOU ARE HERE: Mary's http://plumdumplingdesigns.blogspot.com/
Adi's http://lepingouindesigns.blogspot.com/
Janine's http://digitalscrappinrocks.blogspot.com/
Bethanny http://digidaisychain.blogspot.com/
Laura www.shrkmomscreations.blogspot.com
Kelsey http://www.kelseyll.blogspot.com/
Lynn http://themathematiciansassistant.com
Erin http://3princessesandcharming.blogspot.com/
Chel  http://scrappingchelcreations.wordpress.com/
Shan http://vidoni.blogspot.com/

Have a lovely weekend!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog here.