[plumdumplingdesigns] news 12.16: Still Believing Templates

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:05:50 -0600

Have you been following along with us for our 12 Days of Templates?! I'm releasing 10 old sets of templates and 2 new sets from December 5-20. Each template set is on sale for $2 on the day it is released...then it goes back to full price...so get it while it's on sale!

Today's release, Still Believing Templates, is a brand new set to coordinate with my Still Believing kit and word art!

Congrats to ALICIA who has won the Still Believing Template pack! Alicia, email me or PM me at Funky Playground for your coupon code!

Here's some cheery inspiration from the CT!

Be sure to check out my shop to see the other fabulous template re-releases this week!

And then visit the blog to pick up your December Freebie Template and check out our Freebie Challenge and our Product Highlight Challenge!

Have a lovely day!!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog