[plumdumplingdesigns] news 10.2

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 06:47:55 -0500

Happy Friday all! I am on my way to the Spoon River Drive this weekend with my mom, mother in law,
sister in law, and the kiddos. I can't wait. It is the best shopping trip of the year! I can't wait to get lots of
fun fall photos to start scrapping. I'm also excited to show you my new release for today. It's word art
meets frames.

Frameworthy Quotes by Plum Dumpling Designs

And check out what my CT did with it! I just LOVE the little something extra they give these LOs!

I hope you like them! Enjoy and have a lovely weekend - I know I will!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog here.