Plugtek BPL eLibrary :: News Alert: Plugtek Powerline eLibrary Jan 5 2005

  • From: "Plugtek Powerline Network eLibrary" <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plugtek_com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:44:40 -0700

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLUGTEK POWERLINE NETWORK eLIBRARY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.January.2005
http://Plugtek.com
http://Broadband-Powerline.com
http://PowerlineStore.com

News Alert!
Category: CES

_______________________

Be sure to contact us with your new products.
http://plugtek.com/mail.shtml

Sign up a Friend for the ePowerline Newsletter:
http://Plugtek.com/FreeNewsletter.shtml

Welcome and Happy New Year 2005!

Remember:
International Consumer Electronics Show (CES),
Las Vegas, Nevada, January 6-9, 2005
http://www.cesweb.org/

We were sent this notice from Brian Donnelly of Corinex:

Please join us during CES - Las Vegas, as we unveil the new global and universal Powerline Association created to federate all PLC initiatives and offer coexistence, interoperability and openness. Meet the industry's leading companies.

Learn why this new Association is being established.
Listen to our approach to standards.
Hear about our technologies/products for braodband access to consumers.
Understand how we off a true END to END solution for video, voice, and data.
Ask us why companies should JOIN us.

Your Hosts: Erick Morel Lleve (Schneider Electric Powerline Communications)
Brian Donnelly - Corinex Communications

When: Friday January 7, 2005 4-5:00 pm
Location: Las Vegas Convention Centre, Room S227

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year.

Visit: http://PowerlineStore.com

~~~~~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______________________

Be sure to send us any tips, insider information, updates, and advancements
in the Powerline Industry.

To contact Plugtek please go to our mail form page:
http://plugtek.com/mail.shtml

Have a great day.

__________________
http://Plugtek.com
Powerline Communication Network Technology eLibrary

_______
______ / \
/ | / 110-220 \
/ Home |____ | __ __ |