[pls442] Clarification on Reading Chapter 4

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls442@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 19:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

There was a lecture that I never gave. It was topic 15: the Character Evidence
Issue. Chapter 4 was assigned. I had originally told you in class that
the assigned reading would stay the same. I want to make one modification in
the interest of fairness: I won't question you on anything in Chapter 4, except
that neat little intro about Kobe Bryant. So don't worry about character
evidence, specific bad acts, modus operandi, etc. We'll let all that stuff go
since I didn't teach it.

Regards.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor