[pls200] [blog] 01. Course Introduction

  • From: Squarespace Services <services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 05:37:36 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Sean Wilson (Unregistered) commented on 01. Course Introduction:

 A couple of comments about the lecture that appears on this page. First, it is
the first one I did. Because of that, there are some significant design flaws.
(1) Links that appear inside the flash movie. They open up inside the iframe. I
can fix that next time. But for now, we are stuck with it. (Advice: don't click
links inside the movie). (2) The iframe is too big, because I accidentally made
the movies too big. Next time, a little smaller. (3) The table of contents
feature is the key. Press TOC if you are lost. It tells you which red buttons
to press. (I think this was a bad idea. We'll get our engineers on that idea
over the weekend).

 Over and out.

<http://ludwig.squarespace.com/life-lects/2010/2/25/01-course-introduction.html>