[pls200] Tues 5/4 attendance sheet?

  • From: Crystal Feeler <feeler.2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:02:48 -0400

Dr. Wilson,
I am wondering if there was an attendance sheet circulated for today 5/4,
because I didn't see one to sign, and forgot to ask you. I was too eager to ask
you advice on getting to law school. Thank you for all the things you have
prepared for this class, including the review session on Friday, things like
this I can truly appreciate.

Thank You Once Again,
Crystal Feeler