[pls200] Class Tomorrow is Voluntary -- No Lecture

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hobbits.

I cannot lecture tomorrow. I'm struggling to complete the uploads on the
website and to write your exam and study guide. I leave town this Friday for
the weekend and must have everything done by Thursday night. Hence, no lecture.
I will be available, however, to answer your questions (should you have any). I
will NOT take attendance.  Hopefully, I'll have our review session (time and
date) to communicate.

Once again, tomorrow's class is voluntary. It is for questions about the exam
and other matters. Come only if you need assistance.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University
Personal Website: http://seanwilson.org