[play.webdev] Atomz Publish II: Totally redesigned, single-click editing

  • From: "Chris McGrath (PLAY)" <cmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:26:55 -0800

Hey all,

We just got a sneak peak of Atomz Publish II, which will be released in beta
in December. The biggest change is you can surf the site, see a change you
want to make and then instantly edit and publish in just two clicks.

Here are some of the new features:

- Surf through any Atomized site. If you want to change a page, you just
click an "Edit" Favorite button. You are logged in instantly and brought
straight into edit mode.

- Make your changes, then publish with just one click

- If you see a change that needs to be made, but someone else needs to be
consulted, surf to the page and click a "Collaborate" Favorite button. You
can make your suggestion, and it will be emailed to the other person along
with a link to the Atomz edit mode

- The version control is even easier to use. Editors can view the history of
any page, and quickly compare revisions and roll-back.

Publish II, with a brand new GUI, will be available in beta form sometime in
December. I indicated that Playground is interested in being a beta tester,
so you'll have that option with any of your Publish accounts in the next
month or so.

I'll keep you posted!

c h r i s  m c g r a t h
internet systems analyst