[platypus-dev] Re: Snow Leopard

  • From: Sveinbjorn Thordarson <sveinbjornt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:37:29 +0100

Hello Upekshapriya,

This means that you for some reason don't have permission to write in your ~/Library/ folder. Perhaps your permissions setup has been corrupted.

All the best,
Sveinbjorn Thordarson

On Sep 23, 2009, at 9:42 AM, Upekshapriya wrote:

Hi Sveinbjörn

I just installed Platypus on Snow Leopard and got the following messages when I ran it for the first time.

'Errror      Unable to create Application Support Folder'

'Error       Unable to create Profiles folder'

'Error       Unable to create Temp folder'

When I go to Preferences and install the command-line tool I am asked for my admin password but Preferences still tells me that it is not installed.

Otherwise it appears to be working fine - at least to create an Application based on a shell script.

I previously installed Platypus on Leopard without these problems (on another computer).

Thanks for a great program.

Regards

Upekshapriya