[platypus-dev] Snow Leopard

  • From: Upekshapriya <upekshapriya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:42:47 +0100

Hi Sveinbjörn

I just installed Platypus on Snow Leopard and got the following messages
when I ran it for the first time.

'Errror      Unable to create Application Support Folder'

'Error       Unable to create Profiles folder'

'Error       Unable to create Temp folder'

When I go to Preferences and install the command-line tool I am asked for my
admin password but Preferences still tells me that it is not installed.

Otherwise it appears to be working fine - at least to create an Application
based on a shell script.

I previously installed Platypus on Leopard without these problems (on
another computer).

Thanks for a great program.

Regards

Upekshapriya