[platypus-dev] Droppable issues

  • From: Adam Michel <adam.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:05:19 -0700

I'm using Platypus 4.2 and I've checked the droppable box, but when I
drop files onto the app bundle it produces, all the argv elements are
empty except $0.  However, if I launch the app, and then drop stuff on
the app's running icon in the dock, it picks up the arguments
properly.  I've tried test scripts in both shell and php formats and
they both have the same issue.  Is that known and expected or am I
doing something wrong?

I installed Platypus 3.4 from Macports and it seems to allow me to
drop files to launch, but it won't take files dropped on the dock
icon.  Both would be ideal, but for now the bundle I made with 3.4 is
sufficient, I'm just curious what the deal is with 4.2.

Thanks!
Adam