[platcore] Mensagem sobre carta para Geert Lovink e Paul Keller

  • From: "ricardorosas" <ricardorosas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "platcore" <platcore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:37:57 -0300

Segue a mensagem que enviei para Lovink e Paul Keller sobre pedido de cartas.
Espero que atendam logo! É para conhecimento de todos da lista! Se faltou gente
nos nomes, por favor me digam logo!
Abrazos
Ricardo
Hi Geert,

Those letters are more for presentation in a meeting with the interested parts.
Paulo may have to talk to the Unicamp president (or events-responsible) and I
might have to talk to two or three publishers.

I talked to Paulo about that and we concluded that maybe a more general letter
could help us. It is something for we to take with us and present in the
possible meetings. So it may not necessarily be sent to the place itself.

So, at first, it should begin like "To whom it may concern".

Then, in general terms, it should explain what the Waag Society is, what the
fellowship Waag-Sarai is.

After that, a small historic of the fellowship with Midiatatica.org, how the
fellowship happened, the Bangalore meeting and such. Here it is also important
to tell the compromise which was established to make a publication and a
conference.

Then a brief outline of the conference, that is - that it will deal with
Brazilian electronic culture, focused on its cross-over characteristics,
gathering Brazilian critics, writers, artists and activists to discuss the
present state of Brazilian net and electronic culture and how it is developing
now and possible future perspectives. As the main focus is the remixing aspect
of Brazilian Culture, so most of the subjects dealt and written for it will be
approaching this.

Finally, it is important to say the names of the people who will be producing
it, which I tell you as follows: Giseli Vasconcelos, Ricardo Rosas, Paulo Lara,
Felipe Fonseca, Heloize Helena de Campos, Lucas Bambozzi e Hernani Dimantas.

I hope that can help you. It doesn´t need to be a long letter and four copies
of it can help us. They can be sent to my own direction, as follows:

Ricardo Rosas
Rua Major Sertório, 379, apt. 111
Vila Buarque ? São Paulo ? SP`
Brazil ? CEP: 01222-001

Please if you have any doubts contact me as soon as possible. This message is
also being sent to Paulo Lara.

Cheers
Ricardo

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!