[pittsburghquake] Re: Unreal 2003

  • From: "Agostoni, Jason D." <agostoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:24:53 -0400

They rock!!  I also love getting the audio feedback from the game ... here is
what I have heard so far...

If you are on a killing spree (haven't died recently):
        Killing Spree!
        Dominating!
        Unstoppable!
        GODLIKE!!
        Wicked Sick!

If you kill many people at one time:
        Double Kill
        Multi-Kill
        Mega-Kill
        Ultra-Kill

... and if you kill even more people (I haven't gotten these):
        MmmmMonster Kill
        Holy Shit!

I also like to shoot peoples heads off (especially Bob's).  It will tell you
Head Shot each time but after a while it called me a "Head Hunter!"

But anyway ... I like the Lightning Gun the best.  I also like the "combo" from
the Shock Rifle (here's how): Fire the alternate fire (like a big blue blob)
and then when the blob gets close to your target hit the blob with the primary
fire and BOOOM! Pretty cool...

But I also miss the good ole' shot-gun.

Also, here is a list of the Adrenaline power ups (once you get 100 adrenaline
points):

F = Forward, B = Back, L = Left, R = Right

F F F F = Speed
B B B B = Booster (like Regen.)
F F B B = Berserk (double damage)
R R L L R R (I think) = Invisibility
L L R R L L (Again, I think) = Super Jump (maybe)

You can also do some jump tricks:

Dodge : Double tap directional key in any direction
Dodge-Jump : Dodge, then hit the jump key
Double-Jump : Hit jump, then hit jump again once in the air
Wall-Jump : Jump against a wall and then dodge away from the wall.

And my favorite trick in Bombing run:
        If you have the ball and the other team is pursuing you, shoot the ball
way ahead of   you and then pull a 180 and KILL KILL KILL while you are running
backwards towards the ball...

I think I am addicted.  We must all play some multiplayer!