[pittsburghquake] Re: Unreal

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:22:14 -0400

BTW ... If you want to run a server or know anyone in the area that
runs/wants-to-run an Unreal server ... let me know and I'll list it on the
Server Status page.

That way we can play UT as well as Quake.  I just am running out or CPU
power and bandwidth so I don't want to shove another server behind my pipe.

BTW ... Matt ... are you still willing to give the Q2 server a home?  Or
would you rather me install something else on that box?