[pittsburghquake] Re: Tonight and/or Sunday?

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:42:37 -0400

Bob:

I too would like to play the retail UT2003.  Two problems: I don't have a
machine that I can run a server on all the time.  Secondly, I have enough
trouble getting people to play anything :)  Only three (or four) of us have
the retail version.  Perhaps if the others would get themselves a copy (on
way or another) than we would be good to go.