[pittsburghquake] Quake III Total Conversions

  • From: "Agostoni, Jason D." <agostoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:44:01 -0500

Bored of playing the same old Quake III Arena Games? Not Me! But ... in case
you are ... here are some interesting Quake III Total Conversions ... some of
them have already been released ... some not!

-------
Sidrial - http://www.fountainheadent.com/sidrial/
-------
I have already tried this one ... It's OK ... kinda of small . you might like
it!

-----------
Quake Rally - www.quakerally.com
-----------
Very interesting .. make a Rally Racing game out of Quake III ... I think it
might be worth checking out!

------
Q_Ball - http://www.leadballstudios.net/qball/
------
A paintball TC for Quake III ... supposedly retains the physics of a paintball
game and uses the Quake III engine ... worth a look when it comes out.

-----------
Generations - http://www.planetquake.com/wirehead/generations/info.shtml
-----------
This is definitely a good one to check out.  Apparently it combines
players/maps/weapons from all of the FPS games into one big TC.  So basically
you can play a guy from Quake I on a Quake III map with Quake II weapons ...
hmmm... interesting.

There are a ton more TC's our there so feel free to review some and report back
to us!

----
subject of unsubscribe

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake