[pittsburghquake] Quake III Team Arena

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:08:02 -0400

Ok ... so my cheap ass finally picked up a USED copy of Quake III Team Arena
... plus I had some bucks left over on a gift card I got ... as a gift.

Anyway ... I was expecting much more than the usual Quake 3 madness but I was
actually pleasantly surprised.  Aside from new maps, weapons, items, powerups,
gameplay, characters, game types ... pretty much it's the same :)

For those of you missing the "tech power ups" of our Quake 2 days, they're back
in QIII:TA.  Plus there's the nice little "Kamikaze" skull you can pick up and
use to destroy anything in the room (including yourself).

Not bad ... it was only $10 so if anyone is interested in some Team Arena
multiplayer ... let me know!

----
subject of unsubscribe

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake