[pittsburghquake] Re: Quake III CTF -- 10pm on Thursday?

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:22:37 +0000

I might be there... it depends on when my wife's friends leave.  She's
having a "get-together" of some of her teacher friends, and we'll have a
houseful.

I probably won't know until 9:30 or 10 if I'm playing.

.. alchemist

>From: "Ficco, Mathew A." <ficco@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [pittsburghquake] Re: Quake III CTF -- 10pm on Thursday?
>Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:29:33 -0400
>
>I will be there!  Bring it on!

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake