[pittsburghquake] Re: Q3 CTF Tonight?

  • From: "[C] Ficco, Mathew A." <ficco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:25:57 -0400

I'm in.

On another note:
I've been playing a game called Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault.  Almost all of
my time playing the game was spent finishing the pre-built levels, but last
night I played the on-line deathmatch levels for the first time... the game is
freak'n awesome.  It's built on the Quake3 engine, so if you know how to play
Quake, you can play this game, but that is where the similarities end.  It all
takes place during World War II and you can choose between being with the
Allied or the Axis powers and the Team-Death Match is to complete missions like
"blow up the main bridge in town", "route the Axis powers holding the Church in
town" or "destroy a battery of anti-aircraft flak guns".  It is really cool and
would be more fun to play with a group that you can strategize.  There are all
new weapons and mapping styles in the game.

Just food for thought.

Matt